Diplomacy, Education, Entrepreneurship, Technology and Sustainability in the 21st Century: Issues and Prospects
Diplomacy is the art of international relations that covers the action of a wide-array of ‘actors’ and activities intended to promote favorable relation among nations through education. Education plays an important role in the advancement of national influence and entrepreneurship for sustainability. Education includes teaching and research that serve to support entrepreneurship for self-reliance. And all these cannot be successfully done without technology.
It is therefore necessary to explore the issues and prospects of sustainability through the specified sub-themes in the 21st century.
- International Relations and National Development
- Higher Education and Sustainable Development
- Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Development
- Economic Viability and Development
- Library Studies and Sustainability
- Gender Studies and Sustainable Development
- Energy, Education and National Development
- Information, Management and Sustainability
- International Diplomacy and Sustainable Development
- Leadership and National Development
- Natural Science and Sustainability
- Information Technology and Sustainable Development
- Media and Sustainability
- Education and Sustainable Development
- Civil Service, Economy and National Development
- Health Science and Sustainable Development
- Language, Culture and National Development
- Environmental Science and Sustainable Development
You are hereby called upon to contribute to the publication in any of the sub-themes or related topics to the theme.
Deadline for submission of manuscripts with soft copies is April 28, 2017 through the following e-mails:
Submission should not be longer than 18 pages, in 12-point Time New Roman Font; typed double spaced and should specify the preferred sub-theme or any other relevant sub-theme. References must conform to APA systems of literature and language respectively. An abstract of about 250 words and title, as well as the author’sname, email, telephone number, institutional affiliation and a short resume of the author(s) should be included.
All submitted articles will undergo double-blind review to assure quality.
The publication fee: Local - (#20,000) only, International - ($100)
Below is the Bank Account Details:
Bank:Zenith Bank Plc
Account Name: jocadebs-Lead City University
Account Number: 1013904585
Domiciliary Account Number: 5070550046