As an institution at the forefront of innovation and technology and in view of the persisting Covid-19 pandemic, prospective candidates can begin to process their admission into Lead City University Ibadan, for the 2020/2021 academic year, online, without traveling to the campus. The procedure is simple:
- Download the admission form here, complete it and gather all requisite documents.
- Pay the application fee (a non-refundable sum of N10,000 only), to Lead City University, Zenith Bank Account number: 1012380571.
- The application will be processed and successful candidates will be notified by email.
*Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
*Admission forms are also available on the university campus and all our liaison offices.
We look forward to welcoming you on our campus when normal activities resume nationwide.
General Requirements (JAMB/Direct Entry)
The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead Ciity University is GCE O/L, SSCE/NABTEB/ NECO or equivalent credit level pass in five(5) subjects, including English Language, and Mathematics, obtained at not more than two sittings. Those with additional (Direct Entry) qualification such as University Diploma, NCE, IJMB, OND, GCE 'A' Level or equivalent professional qualification etc are to proceed from part II. However, candidates awaiting result may apply provided evidence of results would be available before resumption.
Lead City University Admission Forms are also available at:
- LCU Lagos Liaison Office : E3 Shoprite Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Complex, Surulere, Lagos. Tel: 01-2912629, 07044043322, 07044043333
- Abuja Liaison Office I: Blooms Academy, 45 main street, Suncity Abuja.
- Abuja Liaison Office II: Epitome Model Islamic Schools, off Sani Abacha Road, Mararaba, Abuja
- Rivers State Liaison Office: Rofbidut Nig. Ltd. 43 Airport Road, Matilda Plaza, Rupokwu, Port Harcourt. 08030500006
- Enugu State Liaison Office: Duo Concept Limited. No.23 Ifite Ukpo Street, Off Barry Gold Hotels Junction, Upper Chime Avenue, New Haven, Enugu. Tel:08037046888
Please note that:
The appointed agents acting on behalf of the University are not allowed to collect money from applicants as they will be paid by the University.