As an institution at the forefront of innovation and technology and in view of the persisting Covid-19 pandemic, prospective candidates can begin to process their admission into Lead City University Ibadan, for the 2021/2022 academic year, online, without traveling to the campus. The procedure is simple:
- Download the admission form here, complete it and gather all requisite documents.
- Pay the application fee (a non-refundable sum of N10,000 only), to Lead City University, Zenith Bank Account number: 1012380571.
- The application will be processed and successful candidates will be notified by email.
*Candidates awaiting results can also apply.
*Admission forms are also available on the university campus and all our liaison offices.
Click below to apply through our online portal:
General Requirements (JAMB/Direct Entry)
The minimum entry requirement for admission into Lead City University is GCE O/L, SSCE/NABTEB/ NECO or equivalent credit level pass in five(5) subjects, including English Language, and Mathematics, obtained at not more than two sittings. Those with additional (Direct Entry) qualifications such as University Diploma, NCE, IJMB, OND, GCE 'A' Level or equivalent professional qualification, etc will be admitted into 200 level. Candidates awaiting result may apply provided evidence of results would be available before resumption.
Lead City University Admission Forms are also available at:
- LCU Lagos Liaison Office : E10, Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, (Same mall as Shoprite, 1st floor) Surulere, Lagos. Tel: 01-2912629, 07044043322, +234 907 742 2233
- Abuja Liaison Office I: Blooms Academy, 45 Main Street, Suncity Abuja.
- Abuja Liaison Office II: Epitome Model Islamic Schools, off Sani Abacha Road, Mararaba, Abuja
Abuja Liason Office III: Suite 308B, The Capital Hub, 272 Ahmadu Bello Way, Abuja.
Tel: +234 912 321 2605
- Rivers State Liaison Office: 3 East-West Road Rumukwurushii Tanki Port Harcourt. Tel: 08030500006
Please note that:
The appointed agents acting on behalf of the University are not allowed to collect money from applicants as they will be paid by the University.